Credits for the studio that made the profiles?

• Soon I will release my first album where I played all of the guitar tracks through the KPA. Now that we are thinking about all the stuff that should be written on the cover I think about this, and would like to know what you guys would do:

The profile I used was made when I payed a studio for a whole day just to profile my favourite amp as good as can be. That was a lot of work and skill from the engineers in the studio - and my personal money. The guitar soundcheck in another studio where we recorded with the band was just pluggin in the line signal and doing the right level - period. The second studio (where we recorded with the band) was payed too and is certainly credited on the cover. Now I wonder: should I credit the profiling studio on the cover?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Yes, I will do some credits for the profiling studio. Just wanted to see how others think - not from a legal, but from a personal point of view.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I always credit everyone I can think of. You paid them for their time, sure, but if you only credit people who helped you for free, it will probably be a very short list. I also believe firmly that the more goodwill you put into your industry, the more good luck will follow your career.

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa