Additional Tuner graphics and/or information

• Just want to start off by saying that the tuner is great and seems to (since I have not done any side by side comparisons) very accurate. There are a lot of requests here for things that require a bunch of work and I was hoping this one would be easier since the KPA is already sending some of this information to the tuner.

I have some ideas that I'm sure many people could like or already thought of so I decided that I could include some generic pics and ideas that people could vote on. (Maybe a poll if more people are interested)

Here is a screenshot of gStrings tuner on my android which is surprisingly very accurate.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/EyJ3yZE.png

I think showing the note and the hertz of what is playing and the intended hertz of being in tune makes the whole experience feel more precise. The analog dial meter is nice as well. I would not want to get rid of the main tuner, just to have more options added on a a second or third option that the user could choose.

Like I said though I would want something reasonably attainable so that it gets looked at in the future as there are a lot of request which may be more important or necessary than an update on the tuner. So I'm not sure what info the KPA is processing and sending to the existing tuner but it would be nice to work off that so it is something that could be done without taking too many resources from other areas.

If there is more ideas I can put more pictures or even a poll later on.

• True, it is accurate now. It did just go through some refinement according to some posts I've read and I do not want to appear unappreciative of that work, I just get the impression I can dial in the tuning a tad tighter if there were a numerical value to look at instead of just being level (in tune). The analog dial just adds to that "bang on" feeling as the two points are smaller.

• Strobe would be neat too if not too much work to do. I ended up getting myself a Turbo Tuner to replace my TU-2 as it was having a hard time finding notes on my low strings on the 7 and 8 string guitars. I actually ended up liking it much better and think it is actually a few cents more accurate as well. Here is a demo of the same strobe pattern I use for mine.

Edit: In case anyone has not used a tuner with this pattern. It spins one way for flat and the other for sharp. The closer you are to being intune, the slower it spins and will stop completely once in tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKFSlKkC7Po

• +1 for Strobe display. I'm using Peterson StroboSoft, it is extremely accurate. The sweetened tunings make chords sound much 'clearer' with less intermodulation. Using StroboSoft alongside the KPA tuner it shows that the KPA tuner is very accurate too, but i'm missing the possibility to store different tunings for my guitars.

• But with the actual tuner you always know whether the stage is off balance or not.

._.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar