Posts by steroberts

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I’ve got the cable and updated my firmware now. Been tweaking my settings at gig volume too and I have my first show with it in less than 2 weeks supporting a much bigger band then us. Can’t wait to see how it sounds live in a big venue!

Yeah get used to smashing that Store butting 3 times quick when making changes, Especially before you go to another patch...everything resets.

Did you have your stage hooked up to a pc and rig manager open? What you experience was probably some sort of crash.

I notice most frequently if I get a crash its when its in performance mode connected to my mac book running Rig Manager...

I will thanks :) - I was just in rehearsal, was fine for 1.5 hours but then the flashing happened and the performance just went back to default. Maybe I’d changed up a bank and back to the bank I was using first and it cleared? But I’m gonna book it up to the Computer for the first time this weekend and set myself up a bank or 2 properly.

Hey everyone! I got my Kemper Stage on Tuesday, really happy with it so far.

I’m in a band called Fear Without Reason and I can’t wait to unleash this on our projects - live and recorded. I’ve been playing around 20 years - I’m not a shredder but think my rhythm playing is pretty solid! :)

I’ve got the Stage and I got a SD PowerStage 170 to run it into a cab. So I can use it alone or in addition to a Pa.

So my newbie question - on Tuesday I spent a couple of hours playing around - I went to performance mode and changed the amps around on the default 1st performance (mars amps) - replaced every switch with something for my band practice but didn’t make it - or consciously save it.

Last night at rehearsal it was great until right at the end after we’d finished chatting the boards on the switches and lights were all flashing, I didn’t know what this was - and to my knowledge I hadn’t pressed anything - I stomped on a switch and also I think I had to press back. - the performance bank had all reset back to factory.

Was this because I didn’t save it to a new one? - I’m going to sit down for another period to learn more at the weekend - but if you know what I did, it would be useful to know.

but yeah so happy to join the kemper family, think the other guitarist really wants to come on board too.