Posts by Crookster

Thanks for this, just so I know what outputs are you using on the back of the Kemper going into separate cabs? are they the mains outputs left and right?

Or do you use one of the main outputs and the other the monitor output?

Sorry if this seems to be a daft question, but I'm about to order a Camplifier for my unpowered KPA and am contemplating mono or stereo.

I'm pretty sure they said they setup the profiles based on running the amps in "neutral" so that you needed to tweak the basics yourself to your liking. I don't think they were meant to be used right of the box so to speak.

I have the Super Kraken, wondering if I should try the original one.

I think you're right. Once tweaked they're great. I can't believe how well the gain knob works with these profiles to give clean sounds a decent distortion.

Yes buy the Kraken too, its only £5 (depending on where you are).

Glad to hear positive thoughts on this I was thinking about snagging the Super Kracken as well, seems to be the only thing that is unique out of the packs. With Rabea doing the profiling I can probably ensure the accuracy as he plays that amp alot exclusively.

Hang in there, I did and now they're amongst my fave profiles

Hi has anyone purchased any of the official Victory amp profiles from their official store?

I bought the 8 amp pack and at first wasn't too fussed about them. However after playing around with them......wow! they are excellent.

They take the gain knob on the Kemper really well, better than a lot of other profiles do in my humble opinion. My favourite amp is the V40 which has some great cleans (Pete Honore sounds) but the Sheriff is excellent too.

Be interesting to see if anyone else has tried them?