Posts by redneck

Output section Page 1

Monitor Output down the bottom of the screen, second knob. Needs to be set to master Mono or Stereo. You probably have it set to stack.

You nailed it. It was non Mon Mod, which is good to know what monitoring options are possible there. Many thanks.

Check settings in your Output Setting

been through all the pages in output. not seeing anything jump out at me. Is there an output settings specific to the delay, or id the general output settings where i need to be looking?

I'm got the kone and kemper power rack, really loving it so far. Only issue is delay and reverb aren't coming through the kone. I'm sure its a routing issue, but I'm not figuring it out. Any ideas?

Sorry if this is redundant, I'm reading a lot and am just not finding a straightforward answer:

Will the kemper kone emulate a profile cab when the speaker is plugged into the speaker output of a powered kemper rack when no kone imprint has been selected?

Also, just triple checking that the kemper power will safely drive a single kemper kone. $ ohm speaker vs. 8-16 ohm label on the output.

Thanks again.