Posts by Dzagorac

I wouldn't recommend any of the interfaces you mentioned. In the Focusrite lineup I would recommend the 4i4 3rd Gen as the minimum ... and the 8i6 3rd Gen as the even better choice with the Kemper Profiler (due to the added S/PDIF I/O option for a minimal extra charge).

Thank you very much, can you please explane to me why is S/PDIFI/O option important for Kemper?
    And from other companies in that price range (like 4i4, 8i6) can you please give me some other recommendations?

Thank you very much for this. In your opinion, which soundcard will be the best around 150€?

SSL 2? Focusrite 2i2?

So it's better in my case to take something like Presonus mentioned above or Focusrite Solo 3rd gen or small USB mixer? Something like Allen&Heath ZEDi-10? And can you please tell me which DAW do you use and is most beginner friendly for recording?

• I've seen cheap audio interfaces that can either direct monitor the inputs OR monitor the playback audio from the computer ... but not both at the same time. You should take care that your choice has at least a mix knob to balance input monitoring and computer playback.
    • I've seen audio interfaces where not all inputs are available for direct monitoring (or not all inputs at the same time).

Are Focusrite Solo or Presonus mentioned above good options in your oppinion?

Thank you very much!

I would love to use Kemper to record ideas for the band, so i'm interested in the sound card. Up to £ 100 is the best Presonus Audiobox? Is there anything else if I don't find it in my music shop.

I’m not exactly the type for headphones and I avoid them as much as I can. I would prefer a Kemper in PC and in monitors.

if i understood correctly, if i don't use plugins from daw then shouldn't there be a problem with latency?

Hi everyone :)

I decided this year not to buy a new amp but to give a chance and try Kemper, purely for the sake of making my life easier. By the way, I use an amplifier at home for practice, at rehearsals with the band and at gigs like most of you.

I opted for the Kemper Toaster and Remote Controller.

I've been reading about Kemper's latency and irregular setup for a couple of days now. Since I'm old school I don't really understand connecting Kemper to a PC and I don't know what I need.

I would not like to spend 2100 € and have problems with latency and I ask you if someone can write me which sound card or what else I need to buy for my Kemper to work best for home conditions on monitors or what I need to connect Kemper to PC for minimum latency and I do not wanna spent a lot of money.

If I understood correctly for rehearsals and gigs I don’t need anything, just Kemper in the mixer.

Cheers