Posts by prspastor

I agree with Mickey. I’d buy the profiles from the Dr. Z site. I did when I purchased my Kemper recently. They are high quality and I can’t tell the difference between the profile and the real amp sitting in my studio.
    Look for the Z-Wreck and start there. Sting Ray, DB 45, and Prescription will all get you to Paisley-land.

Afternoon Everyone,

Long-time valve amp guy... I love Dr.Z amps and will always purchase and be a fan of Mike Zaite. I’ve also built a really nice Trainwreck Express clone based on schematics from a TW conservationist group. I’ve always been skeptical of modelers. Purchased a powered toaster yesterday and I’m blown away. I can’t believe it. I promptly bought Dr Z’s profiles as well as M Britt’s profiles for D*mble type amps (a real ODS, Fuchs, Two Rock, Ceriatone).
    I can’t believe the Kemper is this good. It sounds and feels like my real Dr Z amps that I’ve played for years. Looking forward to profiling my TW as well, and sharing with you all. It is so loud... looking forward to manageable volumes.

Looking forward to being part of the community.