Posts by Johndoebh

i opened a ticket a long time ago, they said that they didn't heard about this problem as in no one else mentioned it. And....like that was it. No resolve, no nothing. So now i have to remember before a gig to activate all the presets from the performance in order to eliminate the gap.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I have only one performance, the first slot. Also, i deleted all the other performances because i thought it would solve the problem, but the problem remained. I never switch performances. I think i tried also storing in slot number 2 and got the same results, although it was with other profiles.

I did a full factory reset but that didn't change a thing. What i should mention is that, on one of the updates, from OS10, the lag was gone. Now, after the update to the latest OS, it has reapeared.

Thank you

Hello. The video is on page 1 of the thread.

I experience the latency acoustically.

Rig manager is either connected or not, it happens in both situations.

It is the original ethernet cable

I did not try a short one

so let's just say that if i need 2 eq's with one of them having a low cut and high cut and the other one beeing flat on those regions, does it cancels one another?

So..just revisiting this not so old thread...why does adding a lpf on the digital mixer on top of the kemper eq with the same lpf parameters modifies the sound?

Thank you for the informations. I tried a couple of pa's and somehow i was hearing that although i had a high cut on the kemper at 6500 hz, the same cut i had to do on the mixing board at a slope of 12db and the it started to sound like the tone i had on my monitors. Basically, i had to do a high cut on top of the high cut to get the desired sound.

The thing is that i want to use the kemper eq in order to give the foh engineer all the information he needs, thus giving also a low pass. Also it affects my iem as well

Hey there fellow Kemperers! Just got back from the rehearsal space and i just encountered one slight issue. On my main patch i have an eq in x slot, lpf at 6500 hz. The thing is that the pa is flat on eq, but if i activate a eq on the channel and put a lpf at 6500, it doesn't correspond to the kemper eq. The mixer eq high cuts more than the studio eq.

Is there a problem or what is going on?

Thank you

Hello. resurrecting the thread!

Just made my usual update on Kemper, checked again for the latency described above and it seems that the problem is gone. I tried it once and i will do it again tomorrow juat to be sure! I saw that the update improves overall performance. So maybe they managed to fix it!

All the best! I will keep updating on this matter!

Thank you

the thing is that just the first time it happens. After that, it runs smoothly. Original cable as well. I am waiting for the next update and maybe if i update the profiler than it will change something and "pair" more ok with the remote

nope. Not a single clue whats is the problem. I tried factory reset, deleting profiles etc. No use

This is what happens:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made a factory reset and i am using OS 8.7 on the Kemper. Nothing changed. Sometimes when i start the unit, i go right to performance mode. No computer connected to my Kemper. Trying to switch between presets of a performance, it has a lag that goes away after changing a few presets. BUT, before that, sometimes it simply doesn't change the presets. I go from preset 4 to preset 3 and it doesn't change the sound, just the screen and all the buttons assigned to that preset, but no sound change. Another time, it has latency of 1-2 seconds. After all of this is done, the remote workes flawlessly. tried with another performance and had the same issue. I opened a support ticket!

Hello everyone. I just got a remote after spending aprox 2 years on the FCB with uno4kemper. What i have noticed is that when i start the kemper, i turn the knob to performance mode. Now, when i try to switch between the profiles on the same performance, there is a big latency between switching. I have to activate all of the profiles from the remote to remove the latency and after that the latency disappears. Is this something normal? I will have to remember before a gig to activate all of the profiles not to have any issues.

Thank you

hello. Quick update:

Went to the rehearsal room with fresh ears. Found out that indeed i had maybe too much high end and low end. So, i did changed the low cut from 90hz to 115 hz . Also i lowered the presence . Now, i did found out that a -2 db cut at 4700 hz and a Q at 2.60, tamed even more the high end ear screaching frequencies. I don't know if it's a safe and corect method but it appears it works for the rehearsal room PA. Also all these changes made my monitor out eq for my IEM back to flat, from a pretty drastic eq before as in lowered bass, lowered presence and highs.

Once you go IEM, you never go back! Same story here. Blasting those PA speakers right next to your head for long periods of time, not the best way to do it :) but after i changed for IEM, instantly was a relief on my hearing and also i started to sing better vocally (as i am also the vocalist)