Posts by intentionstudios

I've been doing some research on some upgrades for my DXR10 and am probably going to wait for a Kabinet to be available again rather than pick up a Xitone MBritt I can get locally. But as someone who is sometimes singing and starting to do some socially distanced outdoor 1 man shows, I'm intrigued in the new Bose L1 Pro 16. It could als be possible solution for monitoring in a band, or main PA in small enough situations.

For you guys that have been) familiar with some of these ( dmatthews your name keeps coming up in a lot of my searches) do you have to come up with completely different profiles for using with the PAs or can you just EQ the PA itself? Part of what I love about the Kemper is that I can have a tone that just fires up and records the way I want it to be without having to fuss too much. I have been doing ok with the DXR10 and using Loudbox artist for vocals, but it won't really hold up outdoors and I've got some possible larger outdoor that I want to maintain tone.

I've also read the Dispersion is great on the Mbritt but I've also read that people really prefer the Kabinet but I can't even figure out when this will be available (and probably won't work for the outdoor type event but better when playing with a band in the future

Any opinions from those that use for both band settings and singer/songwriter - small combo work with a PA would be appreciated

Well, after years of being on the fence, the right trade came along and I picked up a rack and remote

I can't believe I waited this long - the ease of dialing in a tone and adding effects while sitting at my desk is just insanely easy. Kicking myself for waiting so long but oh well.

Can't wait to dive in and learn more.

Previously I've had an atomic a3 and recently an iridium, all of which made me realize that I was fine with modeling but the kemper is a completely different beast and I'm thrilled.

Cheers!

Eddie