Posts by dochay

Up for sale is a boss katana 50 MKII with a Kemper kone custom installed into the 1 x 12 enclosure with custom tan grill cloth and my failed attempt at spray painting the Kemper logo onto the original grill cloth (you can easily take this off if you don’t like.)

I built this custom combo so that I can plug the Kemper monitor out into the Katana power amp in so it works essentially the same way that a Kemper power kabinet does adding no color from the Katana preamp, and just going to the power amp. This has the addition options of adjustable wattage from .5 W all the way up to 50 W. And there’s an aux in plug so that you can take any aux source like an iPhone in and run it through the Kone if you like too.

As an added bonus you can still use the Katana preamp if you want a quick grab and go option, and the Kone makes it sound WAY better than the OEM speaker.

Asking $500 plus shipping cost($50 or less, US only.) Open to offers too, or just go build your own if you feel like it. I’m based in Detroit, Michigan if you happen to be local and want to pick up.

Wow totally blown away by how you continue to innovate Kemper, thank you so much! It sounds fantastic! Question for all you fuzz aficionados, if one wanted to get their inner Billy Corgan on, any recommendations on how to dial in an opamp big muff or Jordan bosstone fuzz circuit?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering why individual effects presets are not on rig exchange. I would love to find some really dialed in stomps/reverbs/mods to grab without just pulling out a bunch of effects from rigs. is there any other places where effects presets can be found right now in bulk outside of Kempers package they released?

I actually just installed a Kemper knoe is my boss katana MK2 and I run the stage into the power amp in that bypasses all the digicrap. Sounds awesome!!! I think 100watts would be a little better but the speaker switch was super easy.

Hi Guys,

Been playing Fractal gear for about seven years and finally decided to try about the Kemper Stage about a month ago. Now I’m a true believer!!! Wow does it down fantastic and turn it on and start ripping. I love it! I even had the good fortune of being in the Fractal FM3 delivery list this month so I was able to test them side by side and sorry to say the choice took me about five minutes. Love Fractal great company but looking forward to every time I get window to turn my Stage on going forward. Thanks Kemper team!!!!

I did have one question if anyone can provide any tips. I play a PRS Silver Sky and Custom 24. Love to roll off the volume knob. For some reason whenever I roll below 7 on most of the low gain profiles I’m using seem to loose character based on what I’m use to from Fractal and my Fender amps. I’ve followed all the thread recommendations on the topic and can’t seem to crack the code. I’m not using a compressor up front usually, and my master volume is set right at 5. Is the trick to crack that master to 10 and just turn down your monitor power amp? Maybe something else? Thanks for any and all feedback!

New to the community here. Loving my new stage after two weeks of figuring it out. While I wait for the powered kabinet to be released I decided to try turning on the Stage’s Kone feature and plugging into the “power amp in” input on my Boss Katana MK2 that allegedly has a pretty flat speaker (tho I can’t find much info on it.) To my ear it sounds pretty good. Has anyone else tried this with any decent results? If so do you think it would be worth me upgrading this cheap cabinet with a Kemper speaker now to get the full experience, or would you wait for the power cab?