Posts by jjpeek

FYI about the "store entire performance or amp module" question, I just got this from tech support:

- Entire performance means you save the setting for the Rig in the Performance.

- Amp Module indicates you have selected the Amp module so you are able to create a preset of the Amp module.

Sincerely

Peter

Where in the manual is this information Steve079? When I follow your instructions, the kemper stage locks up and I have to reboot. And going through the 300 pg PDF on an ipad - I don't see it in the TOC. Thanks! UPDATE: Scratch that - it works for now, but it's very very slow loading pages etc.

Yes, I'm growing increasing frustrated with the lackluster pedals. At this point I'll probably have to mount this thing to a pedalboard and use an external Fulldrive (which sorta works OK with the stage) but that drives me crazy. Not a cheap purchase by any stretch and I can't believe the pedals are this bad.

I agree. So far I'm very impressed with the amps, but the pedals are vastly inferior. I keep wanting to add a fulldrive etc, and all the pedals I've found so far are buzzy and ratty and not a lot of musicality. Great amps though! Just not sure what I can do with this without the pedal component, at least at this point.