Posts by DANNYBOOZE

Why show sharps? I never heard of "tuned up half-step, etc.". LOL.

I (and, of course, many, many others) play songs using different tunings,

You've never heard of tuning your guitar to drop C# ?

It is an extremely common tuning and every other tuner I have experienced allows me to view it as C# or Db.

Yes, I will tune some guitars Eb standard and I can appreciate that players may like to see the letter representing the string they are familiar with at concert pitch but, beyond that..... The choice to see the note represented as # would be nice. (it always was on my Kemper). Thank you for your time, I welcome your input.

Yep, I've had a reply from support this morning and they have said to disable midi clock.

Fair play, they got back to me reasonably quickly. I really want the Stage to send midi clock out to my time based effects units though.

Hi, I use midi clock from my DAW for bpm changes then sending out of the Stage to another effects unit with pc changes when different rigs are selected. Do you think this may cause issues?... .. It worked perfectly when I was using a Boss gt1000 in the same circumstance.

Can anyone explain please, why my Stage will randomly display a message saying "something unexpected has occurred, please contact support"...

It still produces sound but I need to re-start the unit to snap it out of this. It will then perform fine. Thing is, I just can't trust it for live use.

All latest firmware installed.

Does this happen to any other users?

Thanks.

Yep, seems to have sorted the issues for me also... Great work.

(however, I have noticed another problem.... BPM in the rig manager does not match performance BPM on the Stage!!! As though it doesn't sync.)

Yep, same here, unfortunately my Stage behaves far too randomly to trust in a live situation at the moment.... I'm hoping it is something to do with the editor software though and not the hardware OS.

Hello, I have this issue also ....Yep, restoring a previous backup has "re-set" storage ordering for me. However, maybe 5% of the time, when scrolling through performances and selecting a rig, it jumps to a random performance instead of the one I choose!

I have received an email and have sent back files as requested, hopefully it is something that can be sorted.

I have to say..... once I opened a support ticket, I was contacted reasonably quickly and felt reassured that I was being looked after.... So, I'm confident this will be remedied soon.

Yep, restoring a previous backup has "re-set" storage ordering for me. However, maybe 5% of the time, when scrolling through performances and selecting a rig, it jumps to a random performance instead of the one I choose!

I have received an email and have sent back files as requested, hopefully it is something that can be sorted.

I have to say..... once I opened a support ticket, I was contacted reasonably quickly and felt reassured that I was being looked after.... So, I'm confident this will be remedied soon.

Same problem here, kemper stage... A performance gets copied and overwrites several performance slots, deleting the performance it replaces.... Giving me several duplicated performances I do not want. I can not use this in a live situation now as it is impossible to put my set lists together.

Can this be remedied?