Posts by SivadDivad

The solution from Kemper is to copy the Rig and change that configuration, which works for me as I do have slot 5 open.
    Problem solved but I do hope Kemper considers the thought of what I was trying to do. Maybe it can't be done??

I didn't think you could do this after trying to get it several times. Seems like a basic setup and should be an option?
    Will probably try a different organization of the effects. Maybe some day Kemper will make it an option?

Thank You for your time!

In Performance mode, is there a way when 2 effects are assigned to a single stomp switch, to have the 1 effect active with the other off, then hit switch and both effects become active? I am only able to get one or the other on, or both on or off. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I had this problem with my Kemper tonight. A Very loud static noise that was Really annoying, that I've never had before. Turning up the noise gate fixed it, but then the delay and feed back would get killed. This is what brought me here, to see what others have done. Well after being super frustrated with the answers, I tried my Own fix which was (LOL) turning off the computer and restarting it. And whalah it's back to Norm! Just my two cents. Maybe this quick and easy fix will work for you? If you leave your PC on all the time like I do, this may be the answer. Good Luck! It seems to fix many, many other problems!