Posts by spaivxx

Feckless, I am new to the Kemper but i found these on the Rig Exchange. wow. Your Mark V profiles are now my primary tones. Thanks for your work and for sharing. I wish there were sets of profiles like this for all of my favorite amps, but I could get through any gig in the foreseeable future with the Mark V profiles. Thanks.

"Inserted a wah" just referred to adding a wah to my signal chain. As I indicated above, got it worked out. With the Fractal and Helix, I always used my Morley and never even tried the wahs in those units so working with modeled wahs and all of their options was just a little strange to me. Tested it at rehearsal and the CAE model worked like a charm and sounded great. I really dig the "Off at Stop" setting.

One thing I haven't really figured out is the Volume parameter, it seems to have no effect. Would be nice to get a quick and instant boost for those occasional quick fills.

Is it possible to trigger a wah, boost and even maybe some delay simply by using the wah with no additional switching involved?

Replying to my own post. Seems the problem is Rig Manager related. I disconnected from RM, manually inserted the wah, and it's working like a charm. Leaving this post up in case it's a bug or new user error and someone else finds it helpful.

I just bought two Moog EP3 Exp Pedals and was trying to set them up this morning for today's rehearsal. Using Rig Manager i inserted a wah into the signal chain. I tried a few settings and the wah just doesn't wah at all, it sounds like it's doing some weird synth thing, difficult to describe. I calibrated, i made certain the assigns were correct, I watched the Stage Profiler screen as the position indicator moved (wah only, Pitch, Volume and Morph were not moving).

It seems I've trouble-shooted every angle. I tried the different switch settings on the EP3, and since I have two EP3's I even tried the other pedal in case the first one was defective. I have a strong feeling that this is operator error, I am new to the Kemper workflow (came from Helix, and Fractal before that).

Another thing I have noticed while watching the wah position indicator is that there seems to be a lot of "dead play" in between the range of the pedal's physical movement and the Kemper's response. On both the wah and calibrate screen I have to move the pedal over a 3rd of it's sweep away from toe before the indicator moves.

EDIT:, As I was typing this it occurred to me to check and see if the switch setting affected this, sure enough, it solves the "dead play" issue, but my primary issue of non-useable wah still persists.

Any help appreciated.