Posts by moegas

dude this is my first time here i have no idea how this works. AT ALL.. dont take this stuff personal like felling the need to reprimand me like i ruined your day or something. here is an idea go get a life. kemperites? joke!!

i spent a lot of time separating all profiles into categories and put them into separate folders in the local section. so my profiler is essentially empty on the browser side. i would like to drop folders into the browse pool. it doesn't seem to wants to take it. anyone ever try this or know a work around to get it done.

here is the though, having 500 plus profile to scroll through BLOWS!! i broke it down to amp type, artist signature sounds, acoustic ,bass,ect. i feel it is way more efficiant to just jump to the Mesa folder and scan the profiles like that.

i spent a lot of time separating all profiles into categories and put them into separate folders in the local section. so my profiler is essentially empty on the browser side. i would like to drop folders into the browse pool. it doesn't seem to wants to take it. anyone ever try this or know a work around to get it done.

here is the though, having 500 plus profile to scroll through BLOWS!! i broke it down to amp type, artist signature sounds, acoustic ,bass,ect. i feel it is way more efficiant to just jump to the Mesa folder and scan the profiles like that.