Posts by Grale16v

I did, with that above profile I listed. A 3rd party ir for the speaker cabinet, a tc corona chorus mini with the brian may tone imprint or whatever they call it in the loop. Treble booster and some others kemper stomps depending on the song, and some weird eq. I use a custom shop les Paul that I rewired the pickups to be 4 wire and have 20 different variations of sounds with 4 push pull pots, from out of phase to just the coil closest to the bridge for sparkly stuff and a danocaster tele. If you listen to iso Brian May tracks he’s using no where near the amount of gain/distortion most people think he is. (Nobody does, people use way too much) he has multiple layers so it sounds big. We have 2 guitar players and the other uses a helix and a variax guitar so we get a lot of ground covered. We’ll be doing a live stream Friday Nov. 20 from Daryl’House club at 8pm. I think it’s free. Check it out.

Perfect, thank you. That Coppertop profile is definitely getting there. I was struggling to find a non top boost profile.

Can you remember the 3rd party IR cabinet you used? I find the default on coppertop lacking.

Jon, did you ever manage to nail the tone you were looking for?
    Or even better did you profile your amp.

I'm struggling to get 'that' sound. I also have an RS guitar but can't seem to dial the kemper in.

I treated myself to a Kemper Toaster on my 50th birthday last month. Well it would have been rude not to treat oneself on such a special BD! :D

Previously searching through various amp sims and settled with Amplitube. Home user only but WOW the Kemper has not disappointed.

I actually fired up Amplitube the other day and realised just how good the Kemper is. The sound the feel :love:

Take care all :thumbup: