Posts by Ennui777

Thank you, but that I know.

I meant the exact writings on the cable.

On the right end of the cable on your pic, it has written QIAOTONG QT3 on mine, for instance.

Hi Community!

I know, weird question, but how does the original power cable of the Kemper look like (EU version)?

What is written on it? I got my cables a little mixed up and my little OCD breaks through. ^^

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I didn't get some sort of automatic message of Mission Engineering if my E-Mail has arrived, so I try it here too.

I bought the EP1-KP online via a music instrument shop and I have a few questions:

It only came in a white box, packed in a bag with the user guide inside. Is this the original packaging?

Please take a look at the pictures attached.
    Picture 1: There is silicon- or grease-like fluid on the gearwheel. Is that normal? I guess it's some sort of lubrication but does it have to be there like that?
    Picture 2: The foil is placed under the bottom knobs, so I have to unscrew those to get rid of the foil. Is that like its sold originally?

Sorry for bothering but I'm asking you these questions, because I'm not quite sure, if I got an used or display model for the price of a new one and should send it back.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards