Posts by FabrizioA

Monkey_Man well just to experiment I filled all the fx block with quad chromatic Delay (with parallel path and DLY+REV paralel also) and eventually some unwanted click and noises went out. I just wanted to create a "huge superchord instrument (32+1 voices)" -which I mange to do at a smaller scale (16 voices) - I just wanted to see if the profiler could manage two superchord groups (16+16 voices) switchable by morph pedal.

I searched a little bit but I din't find it.

is there a way (either in RM or on the profiler) to know the cpu load ?

thanks

F

Wheresthedug actually what you tell me is not what I was looking for: I would like to change TEMPO (TAP button) with morph, not to set "time" of morph. I would like to pass from 230 BPM to 30 BMP with a (continuous) controller (so I can stop in between if I love to) inside one single RIG in order to change all the tempo linked parameters at once.

F

I just remember on the tiny nord micromodular there where 4 morph group ant it was another century (1999)

come on please add some more morph group... we could manage them ;)

and admit (and please develop such things as intermodulation) that the Profiler could (also) be used as a DSP engine not only an emulator of stomp.

F

It is very dificult and "insecure" (sometimes led just goes mad) to change to low bmp via the TAP button, especially if you want to switch from fast bmp to very very slow) and delay and other time fx could be modulated by tempo so I would like to have the Rig Tempo knob assignable to morph pedal.

is there any special setting to make beat scanner work, with me it is completely random, where does it take the signal at the end of the rig ?

F

I miss a way to fade in/out a recorded loop:

maybe there is another way around but I red manual and watched video and I didn't find it

3 possibilities:

1 an auto fade in/out button maybe the "down rig selection arrow" it will be great to have the possibility to decide fade time.

2 assignable pedal for looper volume, only for the looper obviously.

3 system looper volume to MORPH. [difficult I think]

F

sure you have morph.... but morph it is one pedal out of four, what if I would like to control two parameters other than vol/wah/pitch with two different pedals ?

I would love to have more morph groups assignable to pedals.

I would also add I would like to have TEMPO assignable to a pedal because tap on the remote make a big parasite noise with the button.

thanks guys for sharing your experience... I will switch to a silent MIDI pedalboard for the quiet situations but it is really a pity not to use Remote and all its functions.

F

hello,

I'm just asking myself why every time I use a remote button I have to hear a very noisy "click" (with a sort of natural acoustic resonance of the spring luckily mine is tuned A )... sometimes the answer is: "to be you sure you push it!!"... and I say bullsh**!!

It will be as if I bought a guitar that every time I hit a C it says "C" or "note"...or make a sound to tell me I hit a note... if I consider Kemepr remote as an instrument I'm supposed to develop a certain kind of sensibility and technique that would bypass the doubt: "did I really push that button"... instead my sensibility now is directed to "I have to play loud to hide the click" :evil:

by the way does anyone managed a way to soften this click

thanks

hav(click)anic(click)eda(click)y

F

It will be useful to have different curve response assignable to (certains?) morphed parameter:

i.e. I want to morph gain but I do not want to increase volume so I morph gain goes up while rig volume goes down. it seems that gain is linear while volume rig is a kind of inverse exp (and that is very useful to have it inverse exp), but if I do this during morphing for certain setting the global volume will increase during morphing and finally decrease at final morphing stage.

then assignable curves will allow for more precise morphing.

Can you provide a concrete application, where you need the overlay of two morphing dimensions? Could the same parameter appear in both, potentially with different ranges e. g. Morph 1: Bass + Treble, Morph 2: Middle + Treble?

yes, like that. my question is when I switch to the 2nd rig the morphing parameters are all to "0 morph" even if I leave the Treble of morph 1 to max when I switch rig2 Treble will immediatly (?) assume the base value of the rig without morph or it will stay to the value of the morphed 1 until it will be hooked by the morph pedal ?

Well actually with two pedals I can use 2 pedals at the same time...

with two morph in the same rig you have 4 setups a<>b and c<>d and you have also everything which is between.

I wonder if in the (very interesting) exemple of using two Rig The rigs will remember the exact position of the Morphed parameters while I switch between them: when I switch to rig2 (Morph 2) the morphed 1 parameter will stay in the same position I put them: let's say half way or they will return to the stored ones?

thanks

F

We would like to keep Rigs universal. If we would include input routing, output routing, pedal assignments, and other user preferences in Rigs, everybody would need to start debugging when previewing any Rig from another author. Pedal links like WahPedal to Volume are global but provide local flexibility.

thanks Burkhard,

I didn't think about this problem, nevertheless can't it be possible to put an option to disable rig's pedal assignment override ? maybe at system level.

Another option -maybe an easy one- it will be to have more than one Morph Group.

I know this has been already asked... but I renew the subject:

I would like to have a way other than the colour led to monitoring the input and output signal levels.

the top would be to have a signal monitoring also after each section (stomp, stack, fx) even a numeric value will be great.

thanks

F