Posts by krinkle442

I am a guitarist of 40+ years... I have played countless shows, through countless amps and configurations.

I was helping out on a show twenty-some years ago and I saw the guitarist and bassist were using these little red beans in place of big ol' amps... and the sound wasn't bad, at all.

My first first-hand experience with "modeling" tech was the POD XT-Live, then an HD500X, then in May of 2017 I got a Helix... and I'll be honest, it still is absolutely fantastic at what it does. I knew the Kemper was a different beast, though, and I was intrigued.

After having access to a Profiler in the studio while recording an EP with my former band, in June of 2020 I bit the bullet and bought a Kemper Stage. I have spent the past 370+ days totally hypnotized by the tones. I added a Kemper Power Kabinet last week and they are completely amazing (I feel another one for a stereo setup in the near future) and a perfect complement to the Profiler.

I've spent the last year compiling as many awesome profiles as I can get my hands on with the hopes of achieving guitar-tone-nirvana.

I'm glad to see so many people here as enthusiastic about Kemper. I hope to be able to contribute to the community however you all will see fit.

Thanks for having me. :)