Posts by Rastapoupajami

He guys,

I'm using a Nektar Pacer Midi footcontroller with my PowerRack Kemper, this works very well.

But now I'm planning to get a Kemper Player for practice and rehearsels... I tried to find a list of Midi CC numbers for the player,

but haven't found one yet, are the CC numbers the same?, I know the player has less slots, but that wouldn't be a problem...

I'm planning to make myself a small "fly rig", Kemper Player, and I would like to use a Nektar Pacer midi controller to control the Player, does anyone tried this combo, would like to get some comments about this, I read already a lot of reviews about the Pacer and it looks good and easy to use, I works with my Kemper Power Rack, but I would mostly wanna use this with the Kemper Player..

1996 Fender Cunetto Strat with Bert Meulendijk's Soldano Crunch profile

External Content fb.watch
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Billy's Lullaby", original song by Rasta Poupajami, played on a Fender Acoustasonic Tele, Kemper with Bert Meulendijk's Acoustic Fingerpick profile...

External Content fb.watch
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He guys, my name is Rasta and I just got my Kemper PowerRack a few weeks ago, been playing for the last 44 years, mostly pro, I'm still totally happy with my setup that I've been using for years (mostly Mesa Boogie and Blugamps), but I wanted to try out the Kemper for a long time, and with all this Covid mess goin' on I finally found the time to do so...., very happy with all the different sounds and fx's, I don't find it an easy piece of gear, but well worth the time you put into it, it gives you a lot back in sound and performance....mosty used it so far in the studio to record my guitar and bass parts, works very well, will be continued....:-)

Hi guys,

I still at the stage of getting to know my Kemper, just got it a few weeks ago, so far...so good, sound is super, i'm totally happy with it.

Now my problem, when I got it my wife (who is my guitar tech) powered it up and made the appropiate settings (day, month, year, time) and filled out my name as the user, no problem here, been using it since with no problem.

After goin through all the profiles I found a bunch for live use and saved them as favorites. At this point I noticed that she spelled my name wrong, so I made the adjustment to put this right, after that no more favorites, looked it up at this forum and tried to reverse it putting the wrong spelled name back, but even then no favorites, So I tried again after putting my now corrected user name in my Kemper and made a new favorites list, but not able to save favorites anymore....

It seems my "new" favorites are saved, but when I recall my favorites list there is nothing in it and it says ''Get Rig''

Anyone an idea to solve this, thanks in advance, grtz, Rasta