Posts by Magorzzzz

Exactly, in the menu for any other output (MAIN OUT or MON OUT) you can choose if you want Master stereo or MOD out to be sent to that output

However with headphone out it’s always Master Stereo, no option to change it

Hi, currently I use headphone out for my IEMs, problem is, I don’t really want full fat Main outs in my ears, why ? on stage I don’t need the bass muddying up what I hear in ears, there’s enough present coming from the PA/Sub

So options;

I’ve started sending MOD OUT to FOH and then using a Studio EQ in the last stereo effect slot. That way I can tweak the eq to taste in my ears without affecting Main out.

Problem?! Well I effectively lose 2 stereo effect slots, not good!

Option 2

Start using MON out for my headphones , as MON out has its own dedicated basic 4 band EQ.

Problem? weirdly the sound in ears would fade in and out like some phase issue?! I’m just using a simple 2 mono jacks to 3.5m stereo adaptor. even weirder, if I take out 1 of the mono (MON OUT) jacks and just touch say another output on the Kemper Stage chassis it’s all good?!?!!?!?

Would be great if Kemper had the option to choose the source of headphone out! All other outs , you can choose, but headphone out is always Master stereo

Or an eq on headphone out would be awesome!

Any clever ideas welcomed 🙏

Thanks, yes thats true , I could unlink h/phone although I tend to leave the Main Outs fixed as -16db for FOH.

Just realised I can set Main Output to OFF in Output section pg1. Not super convenient but it'll do

A Tuner button thats able to 'Mute signal to Main Out', instead of just 'Mute Signal' to everywhere would be awesome

Is there a way to mute the Main Outs but not mute headphone out? So I can mute what goes to FOH but still listen to it via headphone out? I know the Tuner mutes main out, but it also mutes headphone out and like to check the opening chord / patch before starting the song and unmuting the main outs

Can anyone recommend a good way of recording my Kemper stage output combined with iPhone video, a Vlog I guess you’d call it...

Currently I record myself playing songs/ideas on iPhone just using iPhone internal mic but the audio isn’t that good. So I’d like to get better audio direct from the kemper that’s in sync with the iPhone video. Preferably without having to edit both video & audio together in video editing software.

Considering buying a focusrite scarlet which would satisfy better audio but then I’d need to edit video & audio together and for quick turnaround I’d prefer not to have to do that. So is there a way to record better audio from kemper whilst using iPhone for the video? Any help ideas appreciated ? ta!

Thank you both for your thoughts. I don’t use the lock function (I had to re-read the manual!) so that doesn’t explain how this happened. ....Maybe I should use the lock function ?

It’s strange, I’m unable to replicate the issue so will be tricky to prove to Support. I have noticed the screen on my keeper stage being a bit laggy occasionally. Audio wise changes are fine, it’s like it’s struggling a bit with copy paste operations. I wonder if there’s such a thing as too many profiles affecting performance?!?

I guess I should upgrade, I work in IT Support, it’s pretty much the default response!

Ahhhh...thanks slateboy, shame Kemper haven't decided to include it. I have the same issue, my IEM pack (with limiter) degrades the feed so would be awesome if a limiter could be introduced. With all the other processng avail on the output I wouldnt have thought it was that difficult to implement....

Now I've got my amp sounds setup i dont want the autoload feature to be On, but I would like to be able to autoload FX as i scroll through. If possible, this would be a nice feature to select what you would like to autoload. Amp or Cab or FX or ALL