Posts by Fingersblah

I also have issues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7. On both Macs I've used the editor on. Across a few versions of OSX, all updated to latest versions.

I wouldn't say it's unusable. I've just learned not to do certain things (like drag and drop).

I also save everything after every step (for example, if I'm auditioning 5 profiles in the slots on the Stage, when I edit the title I save it (Can't recall the exact button name without it in front of me, but "save performance"). When I am happy with that profile in slot 1, 'save performance'. When I'm happy with slot 2, 'save performance' etc etc. Once all five are filled, I save the whole performance to a local folder.

I'm glad someone else has mentioned these, because they're annoying and I suspect common. I'm sure I've reported them in the past. It's about time they were fixed.

This is pretty exciting, having only just been impressed with the fuzz update.

I currently have to turn on my computer to play with the editor, because constantly bending down to fiddle with the stage is annoying. This could be a great addition.

I don’t create a new performance. I just select one of the remaining empty ones and edit that and yet I still have glitches with saving, renaming etc. (such as not letting me rename a slot or not saving it consistently) I’m not sure the glitches are that predictable and it doesn’t sound like the fix others mention will work. Only yesterday I noticed somehow the patch I had in slot one in a few performances had somehow overwritten what I had in slot 4. This sort of issue isn’t great.

I think someone from kemper needs to spend some time creating and saving performances and looking carefully at what happens because the software is finicky and glitchy. I like what it can do in theory, but not the bugs.