Posts by Ryan96

HEY, the looper function works with the looper loc set to input, but not with output which is what i've always had it set to, but now theres no volume with the output, but with it set to input, whenever i change the rig while the loop is going, the recording goes to that rig as well and also whatever changes I make volume, effects, so I cant solo over the top without it sound like a complete mess!

Please help, how do I get to different rigs to work, like I used to 8o

Can you record your guitar in amp and have it record the DI at the same time? I have the Kemper stage and use Reaper as a DAW

Yes it does clip, I don't know what output settings I should set it at, I'm recording mono, so I have everything in master mono. It sounds way better headphones straight to the kemper

I'm running my guitar into my kemper stage which goes into my M-Audio interface via 1/4 jack which then goes to my laptop and I'm running reaper as a DAW, I've been trying to record distortion but it sounds a little bad on reaper and different to when I have headphones in straight to the kemper, is there some setting I need to change? I've turned down gain on my interface n the master volume on the kemper

Anyone know any good metal rigs to download from the rigs (rigs exchange) program? Is there any tones similar to Karnivool, Periphery, Tool and just good metal tones in general

I just bought a kemper stage and a headrush 108, and I've noticed it makes weird feedback noises when I hit hard on the strings or have the volume up, is there some settings I need to change on the stage to get rid of this