Posts by YoavHanuka

There are good commercial profilers out there. Your ears will tell you which are best for you, so I'd advise checking out the free rig packs that are available via Rig Manager.

Glad to hear so, The thing that bothers me the most is that you can't know if a pack is good for you until you buy it...

Unless as you said you can get your hands on free examples, but even then not always, right?

Hi people

This thread is not in purpose of talking dirt on anyone, just thought you should know...

I bought a pack from Victory amps, by Rabea Massaad and it is bad.

I saw his review of this pack on YouTube and it sounds absolutely nothing the same!

Dark, Dull, Messy, and lifeless.

There are couple of usable tones, just nothing like the review and not worth the money.

This was my first commercial pack that I ever bought so I'm quite disappointed...

Please tell me it's not always like that with all commercial pack out there!!

Just like with real amps. You need different sounds for different guitars. Big difference between sc and hb. You can't tweak a sound for a strat and expect it to sound killer too with a les paul.

Sure it's like a real amp - different guitars and pickups are good for different settings

My question is how do you go about using the Kemper with different guitars?

Make different performances for each guitar? Adjust the Output eq? use totally different profiles etc...

Hello everyone!

As you probably know, there could be massive differences in the way different guitars "digest" your profiles...

For example, I build a performance with my Strat and I absolutely love it, but then when I play with a Les Paul It sounds pretty bad...

I imagine most people here have more than 1 guitar, so what is your way of using your KP with couple different guitars?

Cheers:evil:

Hello!

I have a terrible disease...||

I can't settle for any high-gain profiles on the Kemper!

When it comes to cleans and crunches I choose pretty easily…

But drives and especially high-gain profiles - I just bounce all around and can't decide...

Can you relate?

Have any tips on that?:/

jstoffel Bro I relate to this so much

1. I find a profile i kinda like (never liked a profile as it is)

2. I tweak it until it sounds awesome

3. I hear another profile - it sound's awful

4. I go back to the previous tweaked profile - it sounds awful

5. I get mad and turn off the monitors

Still trying to get a set of profiles that i can be satisfied with lol

But for some players, there are profiles of M. Britt, which sound a little bit „foggy“ or „dark“.

You have to try what fits for you.

Tbh I tried his free profiles on the rig exchange... My expectations were super high, but my experience quite disappointing.

Most profiles did sounded "foggy" "dark" and kinda lifeless...

Am I doing something wrong?

From videos and people reviews his profiles sound phenomenal...

All styles really?

I have all his packs and like them for what they are!

But can you please guide me to the profiles working for Bay Area Thrash Metal. True Black Metal. And some Djent rigs please. A few play ready Shoegaze or post-rock profiles? Which profile would you suggest for Crust-Punk? Which work really good for 7 or 8 string guitars?

You think M Britt have any good profiles for metal? It doesn't seem to be his style really

Hey bros

I'm thinking about buying M Britts "Pack 3" and wondered if any of you have bought and used it...

How was your experience with it? Does it worth the price or can I get the same results with free profiles?

(btw, I'm using a fat traditional Les Paul most of the time)

Thx;)

Cheers guys!

I think adding a distortion stomp based on the "Suhr Riot" distortion pedal would be absolutely sick and wonderful extension to the Kemper!

It's a super versatile pedal with great tones, both with clean and overdriven amps (I also tried it with the Kemper and it worked wonderfully!)

Would love to see that happening, Thanks:thumbup:

Salute boyz,

I am aware that there had been a little bit of talking about this topic, but haven't found anything helpful really...

So - Does the Kemper sounds good on MONO as much as it is on STEREO?

Do you use the Kemper on MONO at all?

I tried it for a bit and immediately it sounded noticeably different... For example I had an Air Chorus on, with STEREO it sounded very subtle like I wanted, but then on MONO it became super noticeable, had a very different effect on the sound, and even sounded more like a phaser...

Any suggestions/answers?

+ If you use yours on MONO what's your experience? :)

Hey man, would love you to share your favorite rigs!!

I am actually a little disappointed with the M.Britt free profiles (haven't bought any yet), they sound too dark and lifeless for my taste...

If you have any suggestions for specifics I should check out that may change my mind lol :)