Posts by bobbyodell

I've had this thing for almost 8 months and I know just as much about it now as I did when I got it. I am PLAYING it a lot and have tons of profiles, but I don't wanna program it. Most units like an old Roland GP-8, my favorite, or Line 6 POD, come programmed right outta the box. All I want to do program my profiles so I can switch them with my foot while I am playing. Is there a video I can watch? All I want to do is program a profile on each number... 1 2 3 4 5 and then bank up or down and have a new set of 5 profiles where 1 2 3 4 5 are. Just like the old Roland GP-8 footsitch from like...the 80s. Surely the Kemper can do this? I'm wondering because I bought a new "Rebox" that someone had erased if I missed some obvious stuff.

I love my Snark tuner...it’s all I ever use.

you’re good! I’ve owned Kemper since last June and I’m too lazy to learn how to program it. I use my Stage purely as a sound module and control it from Rig Manager via my MacBook Pro. If my MacBook ever goes down, I’ll have to bypass the Kemper and play clean cause I have no idea how to program it except the two knobs...gain and volume. Lol...I’m having a great time playing it tho!

I bought a gently used Stage Profiler earlier this week. I'm really impressed, but I'm drowning in hundreds of rigs, effects and performances from the previous owner. Would I be best off to just wipe everything and reset it to factory settings, then start over by loading rigs and effects I actually want? If so, how do I perform a reset? I found some threads on resetting Kempers, but most of them relate to the original "toaster," not the Stage. Thanks.

Organize everything with Rig Manager and you wont have to. I did because the one I bought from AMS was a repack someone else sent back and it was wiped completely clean. In hindsight I wish i woulda spent the extra 100 bucks plus for the unopened box one. I think I would have a greater understanding of Kemper had I done that.

that was supposed to be Luckenbach, Texas, not that song. Lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

love the phaser here, great song too. I’ve heard it’s just an MXR Phase 90. Anyone know more about it and where to get this? Thanks

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.