Posts by yhagiwara

Thanks for your insight!

I believe B is the easiest to implement, while the assumption is that the KPA is connected to Rig Manager, an easy sync between the two will make either achievable.

For people who have overwhelming numbers of presets, limiting what pops out on the contextual menu shall help. Currently you can't "Favorite" or "rate" presets, though once adding such ratings, you can limit only to have favorites pop out, while others remain silent.

Currently, when you try to load a preset in Rig Manager you have to go back and forth between the "All Rigs" section and "All Presets".

I wish there would be a function that would allow to click a block then presets associated with the block's loaded effect will be selectable.

E.g., if you load a block with kemper distortion and you right click the block, presets associated with kemper distortion will pop up.

PS; if this is somehow achievable in the current edition, please accept my ignorance and guide me how...

In Rig Manager, is there a way not to auto-focus when saving rigs to other sections?

E.g., when storing rigs in profile when I am in the "local library" menu it auto focuses to MyProfiler, or "store rig in library" in Rig Exchange, it auto focuses to local library, and I get lost when turning back,,,