Posts by 54f10711b5d073af30e5af209305e481c90d9918

I was trying to update Rig Manager to the latest version, and received this installation error (see screenshot). So, I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, and no I can no longer install ANY version of Rig Manager, regardless of whether it's the latest or an older one. The same error message pops up regardless of which version I try to install.

I've submitted a support ticket, but I have a few sessions to get to this week and was hoping to resolve it sooner rather than later. Thanks!

I'm running a 2021 MacBook Pro 14-inch with OS Ventura 13.3.1

Thanks lbieber! I found some Peavey Nashville's on the Rig Exchange I'm going to try out, I'll look for the Evan's too.

Yeah, that was my main thing about the volume pedal... wondering if anyone's figured out how to get the sweep right, or if you just use a normal analog one in front. Thanks for the response!

Hi friends!

I just recently started playing pedal steel and have been experimenting using my Kemper with it. I was wondering if there were other pedal steel Kemper players out there, and if they had any suggested rigs they like?

I'm mostly using Michael Britt stuff with it at the moment, Twins and 65 Deluxe Reverbs, etc. Would love to find something unique like a Milkman or even a Peavey Nashville 100 profiled specifically for pedal steel use. Also would like advice on using the Mission expression pedal as a volume pedal with it, how you set your sweep, etc.

Thanks!

Todd

Hi new pals,

New Kemper user here. Under the pressure of quarantine and not being able to play/record my guitars (without waking up my kids), I sold some stuff and bought a Kemper Stage. It really is incredible, and lives up to the hype. I'm almost debating selling off all my pedals, possibly even my amp, and just relying on the Stage from here on out.

I've already done my first batch of remote sessions (used the Kemper on this Sammy Kay tune that premiered in Rolling Stone Country yesterday) with an out of the box M Britt profile, and it worked great with minimal tweaks. So easy to use and dial up tones, I wish I'd had this thing years ago!

My shreddy punk/rock/indie-ish band called Benchmarks also just self-released this record (though, was recorded pre-Kemper).

Currently working on a "just for fun" melodic death/black metal project for Halloween, would love some advice on high gain/modern metal profiles.

Anyway, hope I did this right and didn't just break all the rules. Happy to be in Kemperland!

Todd

*edit to finish a sentence that I somehow forgot to finish