Posts by Qfever

it is bug actually.

Go to Amplifier Section with button and click Page button to next page, when you are seeing Position: Pre / Post option on left top corner stop clicking next Page button. In this page turn Browse Knobe for Amplifier List with from Preset or from Rig. If in this page you are click Preset button, amplifier list will not show. Button doing Position Pre / Post Eq. But if you turn back to first page in Amplifier Section with Page button. First page working well for Listing Presets Amplifier

I don't know exactly when this problem occurred, but when I enter the Browse settings in the amplifier section, "From Rigs" works, but when I press the "Presets" tab, the preset amp models registered in the profiler do not appear, even when I press the preset soft button, nothing happens.

Edit:

Go to Amplifier Section with button and click Page button to next page, when you are seeing Position: Pre / Post option on left top corner stop clicking next Page button. In this page turn Browse Knobe for Amplifier List with from Preset or from Rig. If in this page you are click Preset button, amplifier list will not show. Button doing Position Pre / Post Eq. But if you turn back to first page in Amplifier Section with Page button. First page working well for Listing Presets Amplifier

Hello there / Lead Guitar Sound From Kemper
    This is a full play of the Jam Track Central version of Great Blue Waves by Mika Tyyskä. Since my guitar didn't have 24 frets, I had to play a little different from the original for around the last 2-3 seconds. Forgive me for this :)
    Stay with music and health ..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Example this tone what i have, like a dream sound for me but very very hard to get same sound quality about all other tones.

And i must be do very tiny and detailed settings for get good tones.

This can be more easily..

my goal is not to underestimate the fuzz plugin and not about the kemper team never listening. I am aware of an incredible development chain when I do changelog reviews from the past to the present.

However, when you examine the dissatisfaction with the kemper product in the forum and the titles opened by the people who sell the product after they buy it, I see that the sound that many users hear in the presented profiles is caused by the fact that they hear a completely different or very bad tone when they throw the profile to their device. I have this problem too, and when I upload a profile to my device, I have to stop playing the guitar for days and make adjustments and produce many different versions, and all this when I get out of the original nature of the tone, the time I wasted is wasted and I go back to the beginning. However, despite all this, I still do not deny that I got the best tone among all the equipment I have acquired so far.

It is really expensive to buy a monitor cabinet in the country I live in, I could only buy my kemper product by taking 36 months of credit, so I connect to not professional speaker system or not active monitor and at this point, the frequencies that I cannot adjust in the global eq, become a big problem for me.

Input empedance change

Expanded global eq

Limiter

These updates will extend the lifespan of the device and will be super useful for all users who want to improve their overall sound quality without distorting each tone individually.

We are in 2021 and is the 3 band equalizer really enough for the main output? I am having serious problems with this. The 3 band equalizer setting was also available on the Boss GT8 20 years ago. The treble setting on the main output is too far from the frequency I want to tune.

Unfortunately, I use all the slots after the amp slot and there is no slot left that I can use for only one treble setting.

*The limiter effect can bring serious vividness to many tones and loudness without going into digital chopper. The limiter effect I mentioned here is like it is used in mixes and masters. Record a simple guitar score and see how clear the dynamics become when you add Limiter VST.

Compressor options only have 2 options, hard and soft. Wouldn't it be nice to model a few more punchy or different compressor models?

*The input impedance setting (Ohm), which is in most other companies, can be adjusted. In this way, when I get a tone that is miles away from the tone I hear in a video clip in a profile I bought, I can play with my guitar with the impedance setting and match the tone without disturbing the original settings.

But instead of all these, we should add more FUZZ modeling ..

I am really having a hard time understanding ..

There is something I am curious about and I could not stop without asking. Why isn't there any additions in terms of overall sound quality improvement instead of constantly adding stomp boxes? Global EQ adjustments can be expanded, all sounds can be amplified more vividly by adding Limiter to the master plugins, maybe the memory may not be enough for them, but some of the least used features will be removed and some improvements that will affect the whole sound in general will be much better so that whoever uses whatever tone will improve the sound. Will be able to feel in every tone.

A person who does not use Fuzz will not feel any advantage of this update. Please consider the requests of users and minorities.

After Edit:

• We are in 2021 and is the 3 band equalizer really enough for the main output? I am having serious problems with this. The 3 band equalizer setting was also available on the Boss GT8 20 years ago. The treble setting on the main output is too far from the frequency I want to tune.

Unfortunately, I use all the slots after the amp slot and there is no slot left that I can use for only one treble setting.

*The limiter effect can bring serious vividness to many tones and loudness without going into digital chopper. The limiter effect I mentioned here is like it is used in mixes and masters. Record a simple guitar score and see how clear the dynamics become when you add Limiter VST.

Compressor options only have 2 options, hard and soft. Wouldn't it be nice to model a few more punchy or different compressor models?

*The input impedance setting (Ohm), which is in most other companies, can be adjusted. In this way, when I get a tone that is miles away from the tone I hear in a video clip in a profile I bought, I can play with my guitar with the impedance setting and match the tone without disturbing the original settings.

• Edit 2:

my goal is not to underestimate the fuzz plugin and not about the kemper team never listening. I am aware of an incredible development chain when I do changelog reviews from the past to the present.

However, when you examine the dissatisfaction with the kemper product in the forum and the titles opened by the people who sell the product after they buy it, I see that the sound that many users hear in the presented profiles is caused by the fact that they hear a completely different or very bad tone when they throw the profile to their device. I have this problem too, and when I upload a profile to my device, I have to stop playing the guitar for days and make adjustments and produce many different versions, and all this when I get out of the original nature of the tone, the time I wasted is wasted and I go back to the beginning. However, despite all this, I still do not deny that I got the best tone among all the equipment I have acquired so far.

It is really expensive to buy a monitor cabinet in the country I live in, I could only buy my kemper product by taking 36 months of credit, so I connect to not professional speaker system or not active monitor and at this point, the frequencies that I cannot adjust in the global eq, become a big problem for me.

Input empedance change

Expanded global eq

Limiter

These updates will extend the lifespan of the device and will be super useful for all users who want to improve their overall sound quality without distorting each tone individually.