Posts by Seabass2723

I’m new to the Kemper world & I can play pretty well but I’m just not good at all at dialing in tones & horrible with gear & tech stuff. I’m still learning how to use the Kemper & have rig manager all set up & that helps. You’re right! That is a sick tone! Could you post the rig you’re using & the effects & settings on it so I can copy you??

I’m trying to nail down a preset for sanitarium modulated intro. I can get somewhat close but just not quite there I love that sound. Is there anything close available that anyone knows about?

I’m new to the profiler world & I love the endless possibilities & the quality sound.

With that said, I’m also a tech & gear moron & I’m horrible with understanding complicated setups. I installed rig manager & with some help I got everything up & running. I’m learning bit by bit & now I’m stuck on creating performances. I have the floor controller also & want to be able to just use that as quick access to all my favorite tones & presets. Just flip it on & play without having to push a bunch of buttons or turn on my computer to go from rig to rig.

So....I’ve read the instructions & watched the Kemper tutorials & it all seems simple enough until I try it. What’s happening is when I go to my performances, the tutorial says find an empty memory location in the performance section, choose file, then create performance. Then it is all pretty cut & dried after that.

When I go to my performance section none say empty, just new performance on everything , then if I select one, choose file, the create new performance link is there but not highlighted dark & wont let me click on it & im stuck there. It sure seems like for $2600 in pro level gear there would be better instructions or more clear & detailed tutorial videos available??‍♂️

HELP!!!!