Posts by Martlach

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the stupid question but I can't seem to find info anywhere. I was in a studio session when my bassist asked me if he could plug his bass in my Kemper. I said sure, no problem. The problem was, he needed more input into my Kemper. His volume was at 10 and we barely heard him. Where can I go to increase or decrease, if need be, the input in my Kemper ?

Thanks !

Hi Alan,

Well first of all, thanks so much for your detailed answer. I appreciate it a lot. I'll be running a couple of test with my kemper and try to narrow down what the specific issue is. I'll let you know.

Second things, regarding the peaking in my ouptut, there was my output led that was turning red once in a while, i remade my preset in Rig

Manager and it's working fine now.

Thanks again and i'll keep you posted,

Martin.

Hi everyone,

First things, I apologize if my English is not the best, it's not my first language. This being said, I have two issues today and cannot seem to find the answer in the main manuel. First issue is regarding my output section, specifically the main output. It is on "master stereo" and I'm using two XLR cables to the PA i'm using for my shows. The issue is that only one side to the two XLR are working properly, the left side. Right side is not working, and my cables works fine, i tested it. I really don't know what to do, since every parameters seems to be on stereo. Therefore, my stereo effects are not working at all.

Secondo, there's a profil on performance mode that indicate a peak in my output section, but everything is green in my output section. I need to have the same amount of volume in between each profile, since I'm having a gig next months, so i cannot simply turn down the rig volume.

Anybody can help me with these two issues ?

Much appreciated Kemper community,

Martin.

Hi everyone,

I received my Kempe powerhead yesterday and I’m in absolute love with it. My question is the following : I’m considering buying the remote but I’m used to play with a lot of physical pedals and boost pedals. Is there a foot switch on the remote that can be used as a boost when I have to solo ?

thanks guys,

Mart.

Hi everyone,

I’ll be receiving my Kemper Powerhead tomorrow and I was wondering what you guys recommend to do when unboxing. Should I connect it to my laptop first ? Plug it right into my cab ?

Thanks !

Mart.

Hi everyone ! First, I have to say that English is not my first language, I'm a francophone living in in Quebec, Canada, so i'm sorry if my english is not the best in town. So, that being said, I am a new owner of a Kemper Powerhead Profiler and I cannot wait to receive it ! I bought a Powerhead because i'll be plugging it in my physical guitar cabinet (Orange PPC212V). Now, i tried to read the User Manual and I just can't seem to properly understand what to do regarding my situation. I understand that I have to put " Monitor Cab Off " in the Cabinet parameter, that is alright. The matter is behind the Kemper unit itself, do I plug from the Speaker output, since my cabinet is passive, or Monitor Output ?

I sincerely hope I'm being understandable with my question and hopefully, I'll get some answers !

Thanks guys,

Martin.