Posts by aenacom

I also wish there was a 'Kemper for Dummies' section. I recently bought a Kemper Stage because of the quality of sounds in the music store. I'd like to pick out 5 great amps sounds, save them to the footswitches, and be able to kick selected effects in and out with the second tier of footswitches. I'd also like to use the morph function to add a little gain and boost to each amp for solos. I'm having a rough time figuring out how to save amp sounds to the footswitch of my choice. I've slogged through the quickstart manual, quite a few videos, and parts of the manual that I thought would have the info I need. Nope. what are the most common side effects of arimidex?

Can someone point me to the page, or video, that shows how to program the footswitches for live performances? I don't consider myself stupid, having been a gigging musician for decades, and running a Protools-based studio. I just don't have the hours needed to wade through all the info available. I just want to load up great sounds and play! :)

taken in consideration that i am just about to buy a Kemper, i would really wish to find a "Kemper for Dummies" book.

anyway, i am just starting the learn and i understand that there is a lot i should be checking, reading and learning. I guess i should start with programming and i am going to appreciate absolutely any information.

if you found anything useful, please update. thanks