Posts by BayouTexan

I also hear it even I turn all the parameters to zero.

Not really like a chorus but Kind of. It does it with all the delays and reverb. Like a layer on it

Is this only happening when using stereo output or does it happen on mono output as well?

With a dual stereo delay with different left and right delay times, you man be hearing the left and right delay tails as modulating. Just guessing here.

But where is the Timmy Bass pedal?

As I said before, I think "Bass" is a postfix and just refers to the bass knob on the Timmy being adjusted somewhere past 12 o'clock (or past 5) on the dial. I guess only Kemper themselves can tell us for sure. But I've never heard of a bass pedal for a bass guitar before.

I still have to swap out the HB on my Super Squire strat. I'm even thinking about trying an Epi Probucker III in it but the '78 sounds promising. I have yet to try any DiMarzios or Fishmans in any of my others guitars. I'm pretty satisfied how those SDs sound in them.

I do mine like this "Author(BT) Amp(Mars) OD-Used(MT2) Profile-Version(5)" so it would look like this BT Mars MT2 5. I see lots of profiles labeled this way. Sometimes they use the mic type instead of version number BT Mars MT2 M80.

The 152 could be the gain/Eq settings he used on amp?? You can try to contact the author and ask him directly. Gain =1. Bass = 5. Treble = 2. Or something similar.

I always add a postfix to a saved profile to let me know what I used it for. BT Mars MT2 M80 Metal.

When you dial in the perfect profile you can name it BT My Fukn Best Dont Mod ;) I actually came across a similar named one on here somwhere. LOL

Just like this? I traced my problem down to a 1-Spot Power Adapter being plugged in to the same surge protector as the Kemper. I unplugged the 1-Spot and the annoying clicking went away.

Clicking starts at 6 seconds...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Use the groove finder, tap in a rough kick and snare pattern then let it find the patterns for you. Once you’ve found a pattern either open the song creator and drag it in, or right click on it and go to the option that opens folder location. Then you just use the various bits from that folder to build a song in the timeline, don’t forget you can duplicate with CTRL drag. if there’s the odd beat that’s out double click on the block in the timeline and either use the direct note editor to modify and move around add or delete individual hits, or use the visual drum kit thing to adjust frequency and intensity per instrument.

I will definitely try that. Thanks!

Your DI input should look like mine in the pic (Track #3). You would then adjust the volume fader of the reamp track fit in the full mix and just make sure it doesn't go over 0.0db. (-12 to -6db is best, and for the whole mix).

Note: I reamp without SDPIF using TS connections to interface. All my Sens in Kemper are 0.0db.

I have SD3 and would like to eventually get those Metal expansion packs for it. I must admit that creating the drum beats and fills (copy, pastes copy, paste, etc) takes me way longer by far than coming up with new guitar riff. :huh: I just can't seem to work with the included samples they have. I'm doing all my drums note by note. ;(

Skip the bluetooth and get wired! And get yourself an 8 foot headphone extension cable for the phones or in-ears so you don't stand up and they get ripped off your ears. ;)

Those are all kOhm figures I think you'll find. Which models did you go with for hi and low output? People seem to like Antiquity/Seth Lover/Pearly Gates in the low output models.

I have SD hot rails singles, JBs, Distortions, Sentient, Pegasus. EMG Retro Actives. The lower ones are SD '59, Fender '65 singles, Westone mangnaflux and Epi Pro buckers 2 and 3. I am surprised at how much I like the Pro buckers. I would love to try one in one of my strat models.

I would also like to try both Seth and Pearly but more likely Pearly for strat since it comes in trembucker form and it has less of a mid cut compared to Seth.

You can't dock me for missing one "K" since all I seem to do is use it for "K"emper. ;)