Posts by WillS2

When I set tremolo stereo to zero, I have tremolo on kabinet, using ”Master mono”. But when I set stereo for 140 for example, I don’t have tremolo on Master mono. Then I have tremolo only in main out, wchich is ”Master stereo”.

I thought that tremolo would work same time in Master mono and Master Stereo as does stereo delay?

Hello!

Is there a reason why stereo tremolo (for example + 140) does not work in ”Master Mono” in monitor out. Stereo delay does sum app mono, but tremolo effect does not?

I can have a nice stereo tremolo to logic (Main out), but same time no tremolo to my Kone Kabinet (Master mono)?

Any help?

I don't how make infinity sound like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . Every time I hit "infinity", delay is very very quiet compared to normal delay. Tried to change mix to post position, still I can't find any way adjust the delay volume in infinity. I just don't understand how to do the same thing as in that tutorial video, where infinity delay gets louder and louder.

Can someone explain to me how to do this? Maybe some preset?