Posts by Andy Q

Hi all

Hopefully a simple question but does the backup and restore of a Stage include the input and output settings?

Expanding to provide context :

Rehearsed last night in new physical location with new Stage.
    Stage was configured with backup from my other Stage.

No FOH per se but personal monitoring was done through main XLR to wedge (as last time ) and powered Kabinet thru monitor(turned to full whack as last week)

Two differences were :

1: second Stage

2: restored backup of Stage 1

When I used Stage 1 last week it sounded epic. This week - thin and (I think) significantly quieter.

I struggled though last night but now wondering if I missed something with the restore process.

I don’t have access to either Stage at the moment as I am travelling - hence the post.

Cheers

Q

Kemper support have been super helpful. Sent me instructions to safely open it up to help it dry out, suggested ensuring the Stage is kept warm while it slowly dries out, and strongly recommended I don’t turn it on until it’s properly dried out (which may take some days)

Fingers crossed!

Thanks again all

Best

Q

Hi Brenkj

Dan Leggatt produced a YT vid on this which I found really useful

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My personal recommendation would be to run your monitor from the monitor outs and make sure to unlink the Main Output so you can control your monitor volume without affecting the FOH volume.

Cheers

Q

Hi Community

I’ve rather brilliantly managed to get my Stage wet. It’s “only” rainwater but some of the lights on the device started doing some funky flashing so I’ve turned it off.

Wondering if anyone else has had issues with rain water and/or has any suggestions that may help me minimise any potential damage .

Many thanks in advance

Q