Posts by Lixx511

Good day my fellow Kemper users !

I've read some other forum posts about similar issues but no solutions to fix my problem. I'm using the Kemper stage with a merged profile.

If I'm understanding correctly, the option "monitor cab off" should cancel the Cab simulation for the monitor output section of the Kemper whilst keeping the cab sim on for the main outputs going to the front of house ?

If this is the case there seems to be a problem with mine. If I switch on the "monitor cab off" it makes no difference in sound through my PA or Amp, the sound stays exactly the same through both as if it was a studio profile. If I switch the "cabinet" soft button off under the stack section of the Kemper, the sound is much better through my 4x12 and obviously sounds very bad through the PA which would makes sense since the cab sim is off.

Currently I'm running a jack from the Monitor out of the Kemper into my amp's return and an XLR from the Kemper's main out into my PA.

Hopefully someone can help me, I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my unit or if I've possibly missed a setting or something.

Regards Louie