Posts by Thrashhax

Thrashhax There was a profile called DESTOYER on RE too. Why did you delete it?

Luckily I saved it :)

Thanks for the nice rigs! Would be really appreciated if you make some more "extreme" Metal profiles! There are not many good Black/Death Metal rigs on RE

hey, it was the first profile I made, and it was labeled complete wrong, because I wasn’t using rig manager to edit the names of amp/ cab ect... lol so it prob has some random cab or amp labeled.

I’ll re profile it this weekend and upload it again, the amp was a 5150 sig. but I’ve redone it with about $250 with of quality parts. Orange drops /Sprague/Vishay caps throughout, so it plays more like a SLO, instead of a fizzy stock 5150 with the cheap IC / Panasonic caps. Much more harmonically rich and touch sensitive.

Hi Guys,

I just uploaded a few of my favor rigs to Rig exchange, I've profiled these within the last week from my personal gear.

Nashville East is my name in RE.

I uploaded:

1983 Marshall JCM 800 2203 - profiled with a Maxon 808X & 1176 comp/1073 pre - the name explains the settings.

Two Rock Classics reverb Sig - Profiled with 1176 comp/1073 pre - for all your SRV and Mayor lovers.

Diesel VH4 - Profiled with 1176 comp/1081 pre- Adam Jones tone for Tool fans and a less mid aggressive tone for everyone who's ripping metal riffs.

Framus Cobra - Profiled with Maxon OD820pro & 1176 comp/1073 pre - it's just heavy haha

let me know what you guys think,

Enjoy

-Dan

Thanks,

that mostly sums up the collection, some cabs in the closet and a few combos off frame. That’s the gear that stays, I’m constantly buying and selling amps.

Right now I’m using my ox box for my profiles. I think they’re coming out nicely. Working on some merged ones today. I’ve only had the kemper for three days lol.

Hey guys,

Just got a toaster, and I'm digging it so far. I have a room full of boutique amps, so I got it more for the profiling aspect. I figured users may like to try my profiles. I'll be posting in Rig Exchange as Nashville East.

anyways, so far I'm super impressed with the KPA.

-Dan