Posts by WaldosBrain

Apologies if this exists elsewhere in the forum but im wondering if anyone has any experience running their Kemper into the power amp in or fx return of a katana mk2? I was gonna pull the trigger on a 2x12 100w version but wondering what that has looked like for other folks?

thanks in advance for any thoughts

Kemper stage

Charvel San Dimas

EOB Strat

Classic vibe tele with fender vintage pickups

epiphone hummingbird

some kind of amp or FRFR to get the air moving ( to be determined)

Hello,

ive been curious about profiling and the kemper since i heard Matt Heafy and Ihsahn talk about it several years ago. I have owned several line 6 products (podhdx/hd500 and an HX Stomp) and those were great products. About a month ago a Kemper stage came up on the used line at my Local store and i took the plunge, sold everything i had and picked it up on only reputation.

I was not dissapointed at all!!! finally understand what everyone has been talking about!!! im in love with this product and buisness model that kemper provides (no need to constantly upgrade the hardware, free updates, kemper store) I am beyond happy and am now a lifetime Kemper Player!

im a nearly 40 year old father of 2 from Canada and i listen to alot of stuff

prog

blues

Rock

Metal

Jazz

this machine can cover it all