Posts by spotter

I have always preferred studio profiles when recording but so many people like to use IRs.

As we own most of the amps we will update many of the packs with Liquid profiling in mind once released.

Let us know which packs you'd like to see updated and what type of profiles?

I think, I would wait until the release of the tonestack feature to see how it works.

At the moment I'm using

- a studio profile with an IR (yorkshire or ownhammer) to the PA / for recording

- a marshall 4x12 for FUN / at the rehearsal place and small gigs.

It sounds better to me than a DI-profile.

... weiß jemand wann das kommen soll ?

nö.

Das erste Update soll laut den Kommentaren unter dem ToneJunkie Interview "in den nächsten Wochen" kommen. Vermutlich dann als erstes das USB-Interface Feature, so wie ich das verstanden habe.

In the comment section of the TonJunkie youtube video, HW wrote this:

"Not 100% sure but I think the first few feature will start rolling out in a few weeks."

In another comment about USB-Audio HW answers:

"I think that’s the first feature about to get rolled out!"

tI cant use the Kemper anymore, The little green screen is just too hard to read, and no, I do not use a computer with it,,

Can't help you with the "mini" but have you tried changing the colour, brightness and contrast settings of the display? I know it's just a little help but maybe you haven't found this. I discovered the colour options a year after I got my profiler.

So wie ich das verstanden habe ist es eine Ergänzung zu bisherigen Profilen. Du kannst, aber musst es nicht nutzen.

Wenn Du bisher ein Amp-Profil erstellt hast, war der Tone Stack des Profilers ja "genullt". (Also die Regler für Bass, Mitten, Höhen & Presence stehen nach dem Profiling auf 0, Gain wurde etwas anders dargestellt meine ich). Hast du dann die Regler am Profiler verändert, hatte es oft nicht den gleichen Effekt wie am Original-Amp (Was ja erstmal nix schlimmes ist. Kann ja trotzdem gut klingen).

In Zukunft kannst Du die Regler auf die Position stellen die der originale Amp hat und im Anschluss sollten die Regler des Profiler die selben Auswirkungen auf das Signal haben wie die Regler des Röhren-Amps.

This. Sounds. Awesome.

before my inner eye I already see, that I just have one or two great profiles from each amp I want and go from there. This is what threw me off the first time I used the profiler (to have 20 or 30 profiles of one amp for every different setting).

ok wow. for those who don’t have time to watch the video:

- rig Manager Profiling Assistant (profiling through rig manager)

- builtin market place (with „tryout“ function)

- android support

- usb audio

- liquid profiling (this sounds huge. A moddeling module, that lets you recreate the controls of the original amp. you can even apply it to existing profiles if you still know the settings it was profiled at)

(by the way: rig manager version shown is 3.4.25)

and also: the same hardware after 10 years. Kemper Support #1 make some merch available to purchase. I want to throw some money at you.
    This shows me, that it was the right decision for me to buy the profiler instead of a tube amp when I started to play live.

Oh boy! New (used) Gear Day! Duesenberg Starplayer Special from 2010.

I’ve been looking for these for a while now (the curse of being left handed) and finally one showed up online for a reasonable price.

It sounds nice. I don't like that it's using motor faders. If there is a problem with the motor faders (and in my personal experience there will always be a problem sooner or later) I most certainly will not find a dealer that can fix it.

Otherwise it remindes me of the ISF-Feature from Blackstar amps. So.... who will do some profiles? ;)

Just stumbled across this. Kind of unnecessary but also funny.

It's a "5 way" pickup switch that is controlled over bluetooth.

Bluetooth wouldn't be my favourite connection but I can see it in a studio guitar or for experimenting at home.

https://www.seymourduncan.com/single-product/hyperswitch

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper could use NAM under the normal open source licensing model. This usually comes with restrictions that most for-profit companies are not willing to agree to, but I think it is theoretically possible.

Just throwing this in: Neural Amp Modeler is under MIT-license and this allows commercial use of the product. You could even use the code in closed-source projects.

Yes and it's a kemper killer. A game changer and swipe the floor with all others. It's sounds more realistic too. :)

hey! where did you get my script of my upcoming youtube review?!

At least the company seems to exist:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Video of the React:IR)

I was not sure, because the website and everything looks sketchy (standard wordpress design, mockups instead of product pictures, really ugly UI).