Posts by WaltPowell

My big asks are:

1.The ability to use more than one profile at a time in a performance patch so I can profile an amp and a pedal separately and then use them together. So I can make the profiles whenever and not have to own the amp and pedal at the same time to make a profile of them together.

2. The ability to add multiple profiles to the same rig so you can "switch channels"

3. The ability to transmit MIDI CC messages not just PCs

4. Desktop app while profiling

5. Modern form factor, Smaller footprint, color touch screen, stomp switch knobs like the QC and an integrated expression pedal like an HX

6. USB reamping

7. Performance modes like the QC to use the buttons as a pedalboard, preset selector or scene switcher.

8. The ability to add profiles to the effects, so I can profile pedals.

9. The ability to create rig templates and copy all the effects and settings from one rig to another all at once instead of one piece at a time in the desktop app.

10. Automated volume normalization and/or a VU meter to help make all the rigs a similar volume, especially when switching instruments.

11. XLR out for the monitor channel.

12. Increased memory for onboard storage of more than 1000 rigs

1. The ability to transmit MIDI CC messages not just PCs

2. Desktop app while profiling

3. The ability to add profiles to the effects, so I can stomp in pedal profiles.

4. The ability to create rig templates and copy all the effects and settings from one rig to another all at once instead of one piece at a time in the desktop app.

5. Automated volume normalization and/or a VU meter to help make all the rigs a similar volume, especially when switching instruments.

100% seconded!

My big asks are:

1.The ability to use more than one profile at a time in a performance patch so I can profile an amp and a pedal separately and then use them together. So I can make the profiles whenever and not have to own the amp and pedal at the same time to make a profile of them together.

2. The ability to transmit MIDI CC messages not just PCs

3. Desktop app while profiling

4. Modern form factor, Smaller footprint, color touch screen, stomp switch knobs like the QC and an integrated expression pedal like an HX

5. USB reamping

6. Performance modes like the QC to use the buttons as a pedalboard, preset selector or scene switcher.

7. The ability to add profiles to the effects, so I can profile pedals.

8. The ability to create rig templates and copy all the effects and settings from one rig to another all at once instead of one piece at a time in the desktop app.

9. Automated volume normalization and/or a VU meter to help make all the rigs a similar volume, especially when switching instruments.

10. XLR out for the monitor channel.

11. Increased memory for onboard storage of more than 1000 rigs

Kemper removed rig manager editor functionality while in profile mode. I reached out to support with this feature request and they said it doesn't work right and they work be restoring it. Decrementing existing features without any grandfathering is always poor form and removing features that don't function the way you like instead of fixing them is weak development. Furthermore, it worked fine and I used it all the time to make literally hundreds of profiles. Please bring back editor for profile mode, here is the link to my change.org petition, lol.

https://chng.it/94SYy4d724

I would also love this guide.

I've been profiling a TON bass amps and pres lately and I find I get the best results when I change as many things as possible.

I run a routine that includes fingerstyle, pick style, slap, tapping, mutes and harmonics and I do that with everything at "noon" then again on each p/u soloed and with the EQ at both extremes. I've been pretty happy with the results.

I've been tempted to try switching guitars in the middle of the refinement but IDK what would happen or if it would help.