Posts by Nemydom

Disocunt on the kemper? Not what I'm aware of.

Thanks you very much, Gear Jocke .

Hi Nemydon, as stated even if you got a discount, the postage etc would probably negate any savings.

I would think a few of the bigger stores in NZ stock Kempers. I'm in the UK and have had a bit of luck contacting dealers and just asking for a better price for guitars etc, so might be worth trying, especially around BF sales time.

It is a considered purchase, but you sure get bang for your buck. Good Luck.

thanks for your input, Paddyc

I've never seen them at a discount on the Kemper site. I'm also in NZ and definitely don't regret the money I spent on mine. ?

Keep in mind that shipping is free, but allow a few weeks.

Thanks Finally

Why not a second hand KPA on "fleabay" ? :/

( Filled with useful profiles ..... :) )

Cheers !

Because it is New Zealand... yes, I know, it's hard to even imagine, but the last second hand Stage sold here was the same price as a new one from the shop, including all taxes etc.... and it was a half a year ago... and there is nothing available at the moment.

I was also considering a second hand Stage from US.. but again, very unusual case - even if I "avoid" NZ taxes (it's possible with my US friend's help), it's only three hundred NZ dollars cheaper than a brand new from the shop, including NZ tax - not worth the risk to get a random check by NZ custom and end up paying huge extra..

Thanks, Hoki Toki ;)

Hi guys, I am prepared to buy a Kemper from the official webshop. As it's November now, and with Black Friday -Cyber Monday coming soon, I'm just thinking if it's worth waiting several weeks? Could you recall from the last few years, if the shop offered any discounts? If yes, what kind of discounts I could expect?

I am in New Zealand, so I'm talking about the official (German)web site sales. I also have a friend in the US, who could buy and re-send it for me, so if you are aware of any possible sales in USA, it would be good to know too.Many thanks in advance :))