Posts by freshblues1234

If you want to play with someone using zoom, there always will be a latency. So, i think there is no way to do it in real time now. But if you want to play with playback and translate it in zoom, it will work well. I used Bias Amp before Kemper and i switched on the low latency mod for plugins in Logic in audio preferences. With Kemper all works well, so i use it for my on line lessons.

Thank you for this! Yep, totally aware of the lag between 2 people. Something also you may not know which I found, is zoom will always take the DI signal and there's actually no way to stop that (at least that's what I found). So if you're using a plugin in Logic, the listener on the other end will always hear the plugin along with the DI. It may be subtle, because the plugin will be masking the DI but it's in there too. This was not using loopback btw. It was just straight from Logic using my apollo twin.

Did you find that as well?

Every time I used Loopback with Logic I got latency (but don't remember if I had low latency mode on).

Now, with the Kemper, because all the interface sees is the "Amp" sound direct from the Kemper there should be no "DI" sound involved for what the interface sees. Will experiment with Loopback for sure!

Hi! I plug my Kemper with TRS from main out to my focusrite. Then signal goes to my DAW where i can adjust all the volume level. Then i transfer the signal with loopback app to any video app (zoom, skype, discord) So if you want to play with youtube, you can add your browser in loopback and adjust volume there. hope it make sense

Thank you for this feedback! Last time I tried using Logic (my daw) using the Guitar Rig plugin with Loopback and Zoom it had a lot of latency. Have you not found that to be the case with the Kemper?

Question for any Kemper users here who use it through ZOOM (the video app). , and with the UA apollo twin. I have been finding through experiments, that the output of the Kemper comes to the listener's perspective on Zoom much louder than how I hear it. In result, I tried putting my monitoring on the UA console as high as it can go, and my headphone monitoring on the interface very high as well.

When playing with a track, the track can be full and comfortable on iTunes or youtube, etc...but with my monitoring the guitar is bareeeely loud enough to feel full.

Has anyone here have experienced the same thing and found a solution? For reference, I'm going into the apollo from my Kemper XLR to TRS and have tried putting the output volume at many different levels to try to fix it (including all the way up to 0 DB).

Question for any Kemper users here who use it through ZOOM (the video app). , and with the UA apollo twin. I have been finding through experiments, that the output of the Kemper comes to the listener's perspective on Zoom much louder than how I hear it. In result, I tried putting my monitoring on the UA console as high as it can go, and my headphone monitoring on the interface very high as well.

When playing with a track, the track can be full and comfortable on iTunes or youtube, etc...but with my monitoring the guitar is bareeeely loud enough to feel full.

Has anyone here have experienced the same thing and found a solution? For reference, I'm going into the apollo from my Kemper XLR to TRS and have tried putting the output volume at many different levels to try to fix it (including all the way up to 0 DB)..