Posts by Jay Shade

So the other guitar player in my band updated his Kemper. It messed up all his performances/rigs. As a quick fix I backed up my kemper, and tried to import it into his. When we did this it says No files on USB to import. The files are on the stick. I verified that. I also formatted the stick before I put the back up on it. I then tried to hook to rig manager with a usb cable and it said no profiler available. Any ideas whats going on?

I cannot get my expression pedal to work as a wah on Kemper stage. It works as volume but when switched on to work as wah, it still works as volume pedal. I watched numerous videos and they are all for the toaster. Nothing for the stage that is clear an comprehensive. Ive read the oweners manual numerous times it is not clear on this at all either... When you aske anyone on here anything on here , all you get as a response is read the manual. Not to be a jerk... I have!!! Numerous times. Or watch the video... Well if anyone knows of a video for a green expression pedal with a switch for a STAGE I would love the link, Thanks in advance.

How many rigs/profiles can you keep loaded on a Kemper stage? Im guessing the more that are on there the more memory it eating up. What's the limit to download before it effects performance?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advise. I have found the rig manager and the Rig Exchange. WOW! That's a lot of profiles! I am looking for some great Friedman profiles. Minimal to no effects. I'm a plug straight into the head kinda guy. I am liking some of the Engle rigs too!