Posts by pimhens

Hi all,

I'm kinda new to this forum, so my apologies if I posted this in the wrong topic.

I recently bought a Kemper powered amp and Kemper footswitch and am now working on creating performances for each song of my setlists.

I use different rigs in a performance for the intro, verse, chorus,...

In some cases, I have additional effects stored in the effect footswitches. For example: the verse starts without delay, and for the last part of the verse I enable the delay with a footswitch before switching to the chorus rig in the performance. When returning back to the verse rig, the delay is still activated. This is not how I stored the rig in the performance: by default the delay is inactive.

When I switch back and forth to another performance, the delay is inactive just like I created and stored the rig. But as long as I am switching rigs in the same performance, the changes I make with the effect footswitches seem to be stored when I switch back and forth between rigs.

As far as I can see in the manual and this forum, the default value of a rig is loaded when you switch to that rig in performance mode. Is there a setting that I am overlooking ? I updated to the latest version of the Kemper software,...

Grtz

Pim