Posts by jjc954

Why does Rig Manager drop to the end of the Rig's when you move a Rig into your Library. It should remain at that spot in the list.

Hi Everyone

I have a powered kemper which I run through two different cabs, one with v30's other with G12T 75's. Both are 2x12. My observation is that the sound I get out of the speakers appear to me to be less crisp or muddier (?) then my heads ( 5150, MKV, H&K ), regardless of any EQ adjustments (including pre- or post amp) I make either including the clarity etc. In some cases the adjustments I make degrades the profile to the point of sounding like crap (heavier profiles). Yes, I have the cab monitor off. Also, my observation is that 80% of the profiles all sound the same, which I find frustrating. I thought about swapping out one of my cabs with the Kone, (if and when they become available again) but have note other users having mixed results. While there are profiles that I can groove on for hours others make me ask what the hell is going on. Some profiles from the rig exchange are better than some profiles that I purchased. What is your experience and what suggestions do you have?