Posts by Shorindo99

Hi I downloaded the Rivera 30-12 CH2BFDrive2 profiled and uploaded for free by Hays via the All Rigs section in Rig manager. Was absolutely blown away bu this particularl rig. Foulnd a whole bunch of other rigs by Hays and will now go through them . If they are as good as the one I fuond I am quids in...! Just wondering how with so many rigs on the site for free he is not a pro profiler. Mind you maybe he is.. Any one have any info. Might not respond for a while as I have a mass of his rigs now to check out..

I'm having an issue with the Rig Manager latest up date 3.2.27 beta version. I'm usin g it with my i mac . No issue renaming and saving editted rigs with the older version. Updated top 3.2.27 and can edit and rename and save but as soon as I open another rig it immediatley reverts to original rig name with copy and a number.. Is this a common issue with this update and Mac users. and will there be a fix for it soon as this is drving me absolutely nuts..

I 'm new to Kemper asd was using the Direct mix by way of doing exactly what you guys are reffering to . Some how had a 'guilt feeling' that I wasn't supossed to use itfor that.. Nice tosee Ihad worked something out for my self by my ears and had it confirmed bythe threads above. Have learned that not all profiles are for me and that I have a bit of work to do in terms of settings i =n order toget the sounds that I like and prefer for my playing.. Still love it to bits even if it is a phaph to use it......! Thats before I even think about working out how to use the remote pedal..

Probably been posted before now but I would like to return my 2nd hand Kemper to factory settings with only Kemper original presets. Previous owner must have been seriously in to metal.. Not for me I'm afraid so most of the bought ot downloaded 'rigs' are no use to me..!!Any help / guidance greatly appreciated.

Thanks