Posts by seyfisariaslan

Hi all,

I've been using the Kemper for more than 2 years already but I would like to share my super compact Kemper rig combined with wireless guitar and in-ear systems.

After long hours of searching on the web, I decided to go with Gator 4U Shallow Rack Case. 3U for Kemper obviously, but I wanted to maximize the efficiency from the case so I decided to give it a go to the Shure wireless systems. I could combine 2 half racks into 1U space so that was very convenient for me. I always use in-ear monitors on stage and I used to use a wired belt pack but it was limiting my movement a lot and there is always a chance to step over to it. So going wireless on the in-ear was not a hard decision.

On the other hand, I had so much hesitation for the wireless guitar rig, especially for the digital wireless ones but in the end I've never had an issue until now. I'm super happy that everything goes into one rack and I'm ready to rock, always! :)

Below you can find some pictures of the rig. Remote controller can be secured to the back lid and it's super convenient for me. I drilled 4 holes to the back lid and I secured the straps with some screws. Also I added a rack panel to the back side so I don't touch any Kemper outputs. I used Neutrik D type chassis connectors;

• 2 x XLR for Main Out (Stereo)
    • 1 x Ethernet Out for Kemper Remote (so both side of the ethernet cable has locking metal housing, much safer in this way)
    • 1 x XLR for In-Ear monitor
    • 1 x USB for Kemper USB out
    • 1 x Power IEC for powering all components through the 4-way extension

It's a bit safer to me like this so if anything goes wrong on the panel, I can easily plug into Kemper directly. Also there is a little CAT5 booster adaptor for using long ethernet cables. I have a really long cable for Remote and it works perfectly with the CAT5 booster.

I hope this could be useful for those who are willing to go super compact. Let me know what you think and/or if you have any other questions😎

Hi NigeThompson,

Link is dead, can you please share the photo of finished version? I'm looking for a solution not only for safety but also for sliding my Kemper rack into the rack case easily. It's very challenging at the moment because there is no handle or any other thing to pull out the Kemper from the rack. Very tricky. Your project may help me :) Thanks in advance

Tone Junkie's Match Chief meets every point I expect from Kemper. Dynamic range is so good on this pack. You can almost clean out by touching the strings gently and it can really scream if you hit aggressively. I love it so far.

I just had the same issue and contacted to the support. I'm in exact same situation like you. I haven't touched my Kemper since before Christmas and it was working fine. It was even unplugged all the time. Now I turned on it and I see nothing on the screen while I can get sound, and I can change the rigs via Rig Manager. All the buttons, knobs are working but I don't see what I'm doing.

What was the response from the Support team?