Posts by Mandiboy

"Bites" ....cute. Juvenile, but cute.

While a handful of feature-adds would be nice, it is far from useless....and you can create setlists. I do it all the time. Perhaps not the way *you* want them to exist....but you most certainly can.

when you can t see the name and cant arrange rigs as you want and create folders on device - that is more important than a ipad editor

no profiles

What you mean with "last imported folder"? All I know is "Last imported" as one of the sorting options on the device itself. This sorting is not working or did I miss something?

yes last imported on device - found with all rigs favorites etc . All new rigs imported via usb go to all rigs not last imported- I use last imported to audition tweak or delete new rigs when I reinstalled 8.0.2 it works fine- with 8.0.5 i totally lost last imported. Its a stage if it matters

My solution is a lot simpler, I've decided not to upgrade anymore. I need the Kemper for a maximum of additional 3 years, it has already earned its money. Then I will decide how to go further.

I've tried 8.0.5 and 8.2 and both caused my stage issues with last imported folder . 8.0.2 works great maybe one day an update will work properly for me

I downloaded this and then any new rigs imported wont go into last imported folder t- they go to all rigs- With 8.05 I lost the last imported folder completely. Why is this? Is it a stage issue or software issue?