Posts by SPIKER67

Ha! In the spirit of helping others out, I will post the solution. After reading many more threads where RM was not connecting after updates, I have discovered the problem. In one thread, the poster said he clicked "Update Driver" in Device Manager on the Profiler icon, and that took care of his problem. When I looked, there was no driver, and when I clicked update, it said there were no drivers available?

So, I deleted RM (again), and it's associated files, turned off my antivirus, and reinstalled RM 3.2.72.....and it works! I have the latest OS, and RM working. The anti virus has been the main culprit over the last couple of years, blocking the driver from installing.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)8):!:

Dude, you seem to be going out of your way to dismiss the problem rather than help..Kemper Employee? Super Fan Boy? Keep your condescension to yourself.

Guess you missed this one.

Rig Manager does not connect with Kemper with latest Update

Guess you also missed this one.

Rig Manager no longer recognizes the profiler (after RM update?)

It didn't take that long to find multiple people experiencing the same problem..these threads are from 2020., which is how long I've been having issues.

When RM announces that an update is available, and I click download, I expect it to work after the update. Not give me a complete hassle, telling me to check my USB connection, or make sure I have the latest Profiler OS. The Kemper is an amazing piece of gear, but the software is lacking in some areas.

Well, thanks for all the positive support there guys. To those that are saying no one else is having this issue, please google,"Rig Manager cannot connect to profiler", and see the multitude of posts. Maybe not so much the new RM version as previous versions, but it's out there. Thank you for the online support link, maybe that will get me somewhere. Version 3.2.57 of RM is working fine with Profiler OS 8.7.1

The Profiler is up to date. It's Rig Manager that once updated does not connect to the Profiler. I did a system restore on my PC and got the older version (3.2.57), and it works again. But now, the pop up for the newer version of Rig Manager keeps appearing telling me to upgrade...and if I do, I know it won't work again. This is a serious software issue that needs to be resolved.

I'm getting pretty sick of dealing with Kemper updates. Every time I get a pop up saying that a new version is available, and I accept it, Rig Manager says it can no longer connect to the profiler. This is an ongoing issue. Right now I have the latest OS 8.7.1, but when I download Rig Manager 3.2.73 it says Rig Manager cannot connect to the profiler..check yada yada yada. This is BS. I upgrade plenty of programs such as Helix, Izotope, ToonTracks, Waves, ILock, etc, etc, and this is the only software that really sux. I love the Profiler, but the update system is the worst. I had to do a system restore on my PC to get the old Rig Manager version working again..3.2.57. No amount of rebooting, turning the profiler on and off countless times does anything...ugh!!!! And this has persisted through Win 7, 10, and now 11. The only real update I was able to get was the last one where the Profiler, and Rig Manager updated at the same time, but here I am again.

.kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/16417/

What a PIA! I hate accepting auto updates because what everyone is experiencing ALWAYS happens. Get your act together Kemper, the Helix has flawless updating.

You have to delete all..ALL..Rig Manager software..make sure all other programs are closed..disable any antivirus software, and download the latest SW version from the site...sometimes more than once....ugh

I'm up and running now after having nothing wrong with my system before the update.