Posts by milesb

I have spent hours today being frustrated by RM and Performances, so I thought I'd post on the Forum and see if anyone could help. And what's the first thing I see? A long thread about how cr*p RM is for Performances. I echo all the above. It sucks. Unusable.

The signal chain pane at the bottom of RM is fantastic - I can see that a *lot* of development effort went into that. It's elegant, intuitive, closely linked to the Profiler when previewing. Really lovely. Tip of the hat.

However, everything else about RM feels just ill conceived and poorly designed/implemented. I speak from 30 years of writing software for a living. It needs reimagining, not polishing.

Please, Kemper, take a step back and do it right!

I'm using RM 3.0.145 and stepping through the rigs in "My Profiler", double-clicking to load and preview. All well and good.

However, if you rate your current selection, then double-click on another rig, the rating vanishes.

I think the same thing was happening to favourites, but in that case I was marking them in RM and stepping using the browse button on the Stage.

This will now be the 3rd time I start again to preview all the installed rigs... <sigh>