Posts by LarzTho

Yes, that seems to be what folks do, Larz.

Usually it's a matter of grouping them so each Performance covers the sounds needed for one song. Those who aim to minimise the number of Rigs they rely on might opt to use a single Performance for all their work - maybe a clean, edge-of-breakup, crunch, heavy and lead Rig in that Performance.

Ok, that works for me. I use a lot of clean tones my amps, and use quite a few pedals, wah-wah, volume. Time to regroup because I will not need them now. LOL. I play (or used to) behind quite a few female vocalists, so used a lot of clean tones and lead tones for the tunes they performed. I worked on listening to many of the Kemper profiles and pulled a few for Clean/Edge/Crunch/Heavy/Lead as you suggested, and built a performances. This thing is so much fun. Thank you.

Ha, I downloaded a ton of profiles and maxed out at 1000. Loving this. I worked through saving backups of what I downloaded, and some performances that I created.

Since we are in the pandemic and gigs are far and few, how do you all go about creating performances? Do you browse and then save what you find and like?

Well, it has been about a week, and I am still having many late nights going through the rigs, presets, and performance setups in the Kemper. WOW!!!

I am learning my way around and also using Rig Manager. If I get stuck, I go to the forum, google, or YouTube, and can find tunz of info to educate me. What an amazing device.

Next week I may try profiling a few of my amps.

Red Bull time!!!

Hi,

As of 5:30 CST yesterday, I became the owner of a used KPA Rack with the remote foot controller. I had so much fun that I didn’t sleep much. ??

What a fantastic setup!!!